Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:51:27 -0400
From: stoth@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Hauppauge HVR-1500 (aka HP RM436AA#ABA)
To: pghben@xxxxxxxxx
CC: linux-media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If there is anything I can do that will help you find the bug, please let me know..
The issue is fixed.

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/cx23885-hvr1500/rev/7853c00870e1

It's locking OK for me now. If you can clone, built and test - thus confirm the fix - that would be great.

Build instructions on the wiki:

http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/How_to_Obtain%2C_Build_and_Install_V4L-DVB_Device_Drivers

Thanks,

- Steve

Hey Tom,

I spoke with Ben off-list. He has kindly offered to walk you through the clone, build and install mechanisms off-list, in other words a little one-to-one help. Rather than repeat his email address here, exposing his address, please look back through the mailing list and contact him directly.

In the spirit of 'one good turn', if you can spend a few minutes to update the hvr-1500 product page on the linuxtv.org wiki (http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-HVR-1500) then you'd be helping another user in the future :)

- Steve