Re: [linux-dvb] Pinnacle HD Stick (801e SE) and i2c issues

Thank you for your prompt response, Devin.
1. Are you sure the port on the PC supports USB 2.0?
According to the M3A78-EM spec, all 6 USB ports are 2.0, so I don't think that is the issue. I will double-check this, though.
2. Which application are you using to test with?
I am using MythTV to view video, the "scan" utility from the Ubuntu package dvb-apps, and I compiled "w_scan" from source.
3. Are you doing anything with suspend/resume on the PC?
Not at the moment. The only power save feature I have enabled is turning off the monitor, but these issues occur before the system is idle long enough for that to take place.
4.  Are you plugged directly into the USB port, or are you using any
sort of USB extension cable?
Yes, my 801e SE came with a short (~3") USB extension cable which I am using to snake the device out the back of the media shelf. Not a huge deal if it needs to be removed, though.
Once I know the answers to the above questions, I will see what I can
figure out.
Great, thanks so much for your help!

John