Re: Userspace issue with DVB driver includes

Tobi wrote:

> I've applied both patches to 2.6.29.1, but the problem still remains.
>
> It's hard to figure out, who to blame for this.

The root of the problem seems to be a clash between linux/types.h which
defines some POSIX types also defined in glibc's stdint.h. I'm not sure,
who to blame for this glibc or the kernel...
The problem seems not to be restricted to the DVB drivers, so this is
probably the wrong list, but any comments are welcome!

Tobias