Re: how about adding FOCUS mode?

I think that the more AF mode CID is needed apparently in the near
future cause of digital camera function's growth.
And the NEC or Fujitsu ISP Modules use already the AF-S & AF-C mode.
The linux & v4l2 seems to have to support this feature.
The focus mode is belong to the digital camera functions, furthermore
it's very important feature of that.
I wanna that many engineers use the linux for digital camera, and more
detailed focus CID is not avoidable for that.

All right. Anyway, I'll upload the patch about this FOCUS feature in
the soon time,
and I wanna it will be reviewed the linux maintainer, like Hans or Laurent.

Thanks,
Riverful. (or Heungjun Kim :-) )

2009년 3월 28일 (토) 오전 11:17, Dongsoo Kim <dongsoo.kim@xxxxxxxxx>님의 말: