Re: gspca in the LinuxTv wiki

Paul Thomas wrote:
I like it. Can we add a section for tested architectures (i.e. x86,
x86_64, arm, sparc, etc...).

Hi Paul

I think this is welcome, when it starts....

This is a suggestion, which does not mean that I do all the stuff.

I will get up the webcams from my page to the LinuxTv wiki with all information I can provide....

But I hope other people will contribute, too?

Thomas

thanks,
Paul