Re: Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Card (310c)... once again...

* On 15.03.2009 11:34, I myself wrote:
> * On 15.03.2009 03:03, Mateusz Jędrasik wrote:
>> To answer any questions that were posed at me, I have not been
>> using the card much, but were able to get analog picture (no
>> sound) with it using Ubuntu 8.10 stock kernel - I'm guessing
>> 2.6.27 at the time.
>
> Cool, this would be a great start, really! I will switch to
> in-kernel drivers again, too (thought 2.6.28.7 ones.) Let's see
> whether this does work...
Tried out the stock Kernel drivers and experienced following:

  - DVB-T is working fine, at least with VLC... Kaffeine leaves the
card in an unusable state sometimes which can be only solved be
re-plugging the card, really weird stuff...

  - radio is still not working and it actually does break analog TV
output (obviously? Needs further investigation!)

  - analog TV is working fine now in picture but the sound fails on
full scale - can this problem be addressed by anyone here? What
exactly is wrong with it? I read about sound working with this
usbaudio.sh script, but it's ALSA only... could OSS support be
possibly integrated?

>> Stay tuned.
>
> But I cannot tune anything! ;-)
Done - tuned in correctly now. :-)