Re: Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Card (310c)... once again...

* On 15.03.2009 03:03, Mateusz Jędrasik wrote:
> Please don't cc-flood (is that the correct way to name it?:)) your
>  recipients ;)

Sorry, this has not been my intention. Still as far as I know, this is
the preferred method on LKML (adding as many CCs as one thinks people
could be or are involved into the problem in question.)

> To answer any questions that were posed at me, I have not been
> using the card much, but were able to get analog picture (no sound)
>  with it using Ubuntu 8.10 stock kernel - I'm guessing 2.6.27 at
> the time.

Cool, this would be a great start, really! I will switch to in-kernel
drivers again, too (thought 2.6.28.7 ones.) Let's see whether this
does work...

> I might give it a try some time, once dvb becomes more popular over
>  here I believe.

Well, the zone I'm living in was the first area where DVB-T has been
tested (somewhat around 1997 tests began IIRC.) Thus, we have a high
rate of DVB-T broadcasting stations here and you are basically happy
to watch DVB-T programmes nearly everywhere here.
Thus, I'd find having DVB-T working too would be AMAZING (I don't want
to pay cable fees either.)

> Stay tuned.

But I cannot tune anything! ;-)

Best regards,