About multifrontend - initalisation of dvb_frontend.id value

Hi Steven!

You merged / developed multifrontend support. And patch 9222:44d82b67e0b8
added a field id to struct dvb_frontend. So who is responsible for setting
this to useful value? I found no comment about this, better would be to add
one.

As I discovered earlier a lot of frontend drivers use kmalloc so the fields
not used by them are not properly set to zero.

Is it required that frontend/demod drivers use kzalloc for all unknown/maybe
new fields to be properly set?

Regards
Matthias