Re: OMAP3 ISP and camera drivers (update)

Dongsoo, Nathaniel Kim wrote:
Hi Sakari,

I'm also having problem pulling your git now. I've pulled prior
version of yours and this is second time of pulling your repository.

Here you are a part of git diff message of mine after pulling your
TUESDAY MARCH 10 version. Looks like all about indent thing.

What should I do? If I want to pull your repository in my repository
and merging automatically.

I don't have any clue ;-(

This branch branch now contains linux-omap plus the updated patchset. So the old patchset has been replaced by the new one. You're trying to pull the new patchset on top of the old one and merging very likely fails because of that.

--
Sakari Ailus
sakari.ailus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx