Re: lifeview NOT LV3H not working

ciencio ha scritto:
[cut]
So I downloaded the v4l tree from HG, compiled and installed it, but this time was the firmware that was missing. I followed the instruction to get the firmware for the xc3028 from here

 http://www.steventoth.net/linux/xc5000/HVR-12x0-14x0-17x0_1_25_25271_WHQL.zip

and everything seemed to be perfect... but the tuner wasn't able to detect anything.

Some news from my LV3H

1) after rebuilding the v4l from the main tree the analog tuner seems to be working, What I mean is thata tvtime is able to scan channels and to find them.

2) unfortunately there's no audio, in any way. If I connect the audio out to the audio of my sblive! I only get noise. If I try to send the output of the connexant audio device to the sblive! I always get only noise.

3) no news for the zl10353 driver, which keeps on giving the same error

[ 4982.520836] zl10353: write to reg 6c failed (err = -6)!

I don't know if anyone is interested in this report and I don't even know if I'm writing to the right mailing list.

Please let me know what I shoul post to get help, if it is possible to get help :-)

--
Vic