Is there any reference for v4l2-subdev?

Hello Hans,

I've been working on camera device based on v4l2-int-device until now,
but to follow latest work of yours I decided to make my driver in v4l2
subdev before I send patch to the list.
So I'm trying to find any passable driver to reference but I haven't
found any one yet.
Only thing I could find was v4l2-framework.txt for now. Am I missing something?
I've not look into every single repository in hg yet, but which one
could be the right one I am looking for?
Please give me a guideline if there are some further work besides
v4l2-framework.txt.
Cheers,

Nate

DongSoo, Nathaniel Kim
Engineer
Mobile S/W Platform Lab.
Digital Media & Communications R&D Centre
Samsung Electronics CO., LTD.
e-mail : dongsoo.kim@xxxxxxxxx
          dongsoo45.kim@xxxxxxxxxxx