Re: Kconfig changes in /hg/v4l-dvb caused dvb_usb_cxusb to stop building

On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 11:38:06 -0700
VDR User <user.vdr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
> <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > This seems to be caused by a bug at the out-of-tree building system. I'm
> > currently checking what's going wrong.
>
> Yesterday I grabbed a fresh clone of v4l and compiled drivers for my
> nexus-s.  Only that none of the required frontend modules were enabled
> automatically as they should be when I selected AV7110.  I had to
> manually go enable them by hand.  Luckily I knew which ones were
> needed but I'm sure a ton of users have no clue.

Hopefully, it should be fixed right now. I did a one-line change at the scripts
that does the .config initialization. At least, on my tests, everything seems
to be fine right now with -hg.

Cheers,
Mauro