Re: [PULL] http://udev.netup.ru/hg/v4l-dvb-netup

On 7 марта 2009, "Igor M. Liplianin" <liplianin@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Mar 2009, Igor M. Liplianin wrote:
> > 01/01: stv0900: delete debug messages not related to stv0900 tuning
> > algorythm
> > http://udev.netup.ru/hg/v4l-dvb-netup?cmd=changeset;node=c79e4df8a4c2
>
> BTW, This will conflict with the changeset Hans just posted that fixes the
> casts in those same dprintk()s.
>
> Probably best to drop
> http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~hverkuil/v4l-dvb/rev/9d20f27a1f78 --
One way or another it is not very important.
But let me explain my poin of view.
My first intention was to correct it simply, but after fresh look I realized, that
the same information printed many times. Debug was needed for me on earlier stages, when I wanted
to have one internal structure per chip, not per demod. I've made it and don't see much sence in
debugging it now. Sources is too big already.

--
Igor M. Liplianin
Microsoft Windows Free Zone - Linux used for all Computing Tasks