Re: TT S2-3200 and CAMs

Pierre Gronlier wrote:
Lou Otway wrote:
Hi,

I've been testing the TT S2-3200 card and while it performs well for FTA
services I have been unable to get it working with encrypted services using
the CI slot.

With VLC I am able to tune to the transponder and pick up all the services
but they are not decrypted, unencrypted services work fine.

Using a DVB-S card with CI I am able to tune successfully, proving the CAMs
are valid. This leads me to believe there may be a problem with the drivers
for the S2-3200.

Has anyone managed to get CAMs working with this card?

yes, I manage to decrypt a entire dvb-s transponder using a powercam and
mumudvb for streaming channels.

I'm using the v4l-dvb driver from the hg repository.

For mumudvb, I made a checkout of the git repository
http://mumudvbgit.braice.net/mumudvb.git and compiled the source with
LIBDVBEN50221=1 make (you need the dvb-apps to be installed)

But using this card, I didn't manage to lock on my second lnd head, so I
manage to lock on astra 19.2E but not on hotbird 13.0E.

Pierre

Thanks, I managed to get this card working.

Lou