OMAP3 ISP and camera drivers (update)

Hi,

I've updated the patchset in Gitorious.

<URL:http://www.gitorious.org/projects/omap3camera>

Changes include

- Power management support. ISP suspend/resume should work now.

- Reindented and cleaned up everything. There are still some warnings from checkpatch.pl from the CSI2 code.

- Fix for crash in device registration, posted to list already. (Thanks, Vaibhav, Alexey!)

- LSC errors should be handled properly now.

I won't post the modified patches to the list this time since I guess it wouldn't be much of use, I guess. Or does someone want that? :)

--
Sakari Ailus
sakari.ailus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx