Symbol rate limit for TT 3200

	Hi all,
I have been struggling for quite a while to lock on a DVB-S2
transponder. And recently I got some information that they changed the
symbol rate to 45MS/s which looks borderline to me. Can someone confirm
that the TT 3200 can do that?
I also attach a log that I obtained when trying to lock on this
transponder with the following parameters:
QPSK, FEC= 5/6, 45MS/s
The driver I used was Igor's (very recent) one with szap-s2. The status
oscillates between 00 and 0b, it can take long to attain 0b which
suggests long and unreliable lock (never got VITERBI, just demod lock
+sync).
Thx for any help
Bye
Emmanuel