Re: saa7134 and RDS

Hi Hans

I build fresh video4linux with your patch and my config for our cards.
In a dmesg i see : found RDS decoder.
cat /dev/radio0 give me some slow junk data. Is this RDS data??
Have you any tools for testing RDS?
I try build rdsd from Hans J. Koch, but build crashed with:

rdshandler.cpp: In member function ‘void std::RDShandler::delete_client(std::RDSclient*)’:
rdshandler.cpp:363: error: no matching function for call to ‘find(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<std::RDSclient**, std::vector<std::RDSclient*, std::allocator<std::RDSclient*> > >, __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<std::RDSclient**, std::vector<std::RDSclient*, std::allocator<std::RDSclient*> > >, std::RDSclient*&)’

P.S. Debian Lenny.

With my best regards, Dmitry.