RE: [RFC 0/9] OMAP3 ISP and camera drivers

Thanks,
Vaibhav Hiremath

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Sakari, Let me ask you basic question, have you tested/verified these patch-sets?

The reason I am asking this question is, for me it was not working. I had to debug this and found that -

	- Changes missing in devices.c file, so isp_probe function will not be called at all, keeping omap3isp = NULL. You will end up into kernel crash in omap34xxcam_device_register.

	- The patches from Hiroshi DOYU doesn't build as is, you need to add one include line #include <linux/hardirq.h> in iovmmu.c
(I am using the patches submitted on 16th Jan 2009)

I have attached "git diff" output here with this mail for reference.

Am I missing any patches here? I am not sure how Sergio is able to use these patches?
If I am not missing anything, then I think you should mention all these issues clearly in the patch so that anybody who might want to use will not suffer.