Re: [PULL] http://linuxtv.org/hg/~awalls/cx18

On Fri, 2009-02-27 at 00:14 -0300, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> Andy and Hans,
>
> On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 21:22:22 -0500
> Andy Walls <awalls@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > This set of changes will conflict with Hans' recent pull request that
> > affects cx18-av-core.c.  If your merge tools can't detect that the code
> > Hans intends to patch simply differs in position by about 20 lines, then
> > Hans' changes to cx18-av-core.c still should be easy enough to merge by
> > hand.
>
> There were several merge conflicts and bisect breakages that happened during
> the merge of your trees. Most of the troubles were due the removal of a control
> function helper from core.
>
> It took me a large amount of time to fix those conflicts and to be sure that
> bisect were not broken during the -git export.
>
> Since I had to do some magic during this merge, it would be really interesting
> if you could double check if everything is ok. I've already backported the -git
> changes into -hg.
>
> If you find any issues, please send me a patch fixing they.

Mauro,

I've checked the latest v4l-dvb against all of my intended changes and
Hans' intended change to cx18-av-core.c.  My changes are all correct and
your merge of Hans' changes to cx18-av-core.c with mine appears to be
exactly what Hans' intended.

After your merge work, cx18 is OK.  No patches from me. :)

Regards,
Andy