Re: [PULL] http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/sms1xxx

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Uri Shkolnik <uris@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks Uri.

I have gone ahead and made this change in the driver.  I have
referenced this mail thread archive hosted on spinics.com to be used
as a reference.

Mauro,

Please pull from:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/sms1xxx

for the following:

- sms1xxx: enable rf switch on Hauppauge Tiger devices
- sms1xxx: move definition of struct smsdvb_client_t into smsdvb.c
- sms1xxx: restore smsusb_driver.name to smsusb
- sms1xxx: move smsusb_id_table into smsusb.c
- import changes from Siano
- sms1xxx: fix checkpatch.pl violations introduced by previous changeset
- sms1xxx: load smsdvb module automatically based on device id
- siano: convert EXPORT_SYMBOL to EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL

 Makefile     |    4
 sms-cards.h  |    7 -
 smscoreapi.h |   46 ++-------
 smsdvb.c     |   66 +++++++++++--