[PULL] http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/sms1xxx

Mauro,

As you know, there is a large amount of pending changesets from Siano
that are waiting for merge.

Given the large amount of changes and the impact it has on the
driver's current functionality, I am going to make the merge requests
in phases.

This is the first phase, which merges the first round of changesets
from Uri, in addition to codingstyle cleanups and some fixes for some
current devices.

I am still processing through the remaining changesets, but I think
it's important to try to merge some of this now, to reduce the delta
of the changes that will need review when all is done and ready.

This tree has been tested with the currently supported devices, and it
is a step towards merge of the pending Siano changesets.

I am sure you will have some comments about these changes -- Let's try
to merge what we can now, and all comments will be addressed in future
cleanups.  Please post your comments to this thread so that we may
hold any review discussions in this public forum.

The main objective of these changesets is to break down the sms1xxx
module into sub-modules.  Siano doesn't want to load the usb part of
the driver into memory unless the usb interface is to be used (which
won't always be the case).

After these changes are merged, I will send additional merge requests
for the later changesets and the addition of the SPI interface.

Please pull from:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/sms1xxx

for the following changesets:

- sms1xxx: enable rf switch on Hauppauge Tiger devices
- sms1xxx: move definition of struct smsdvb_client_t into smsdvb.c
- sms1xxx: restore smsusb_driver.name to smsusb
- sms1xxx: move smsusb_id_table into smsusb.c
- import changes from Siano
- sms1xxx: fix checkpatch.pl violations introduced by previous changeset
- sms1xxx: load smsdvb module automatically based on device id

 Makefile     |    4
 sms-cards.h  |    7 -
 smscoreapi.h |   46 ++---------

Thanks & regards,