Re: PVR x50 corrupts ATSC 115 streams

Steven Toth wrote:
> I think CityK confirmed that the nxt2004 driver statistics are
> probably bogus so I doubt you're going to get your 115's running with
> BER 0 regardless, which is unfortunate.

FWIW:

I'm not seeing any UNC, just the BER (which seems consistent to most,
but not all, of David's results with varying configurations).

Presently (and a situation that is unlikely to change), I don't have an
older kernel built/installed with which I can test/confirm, but from
memory, IIRC, I believe that it must have been from around ~2.6.22 that
I recall error free femon output.