Re: RFCv1: v4l-dvb development models & old kernel support

HI Hans,

Hans Verkuil wrote:
> Oldest supported openSUSE kernel is 2.6.22 (10.3). I don't know when the
> end-of-life due date is for this openSUSE release. It might not be too long
> from now. (I can't find a decent webpage with the openSUSE releases, does
> anyone have one?)

Here's a couple of sources:
- http://en.opensuse.org/SUSE_Linux_Lifetime  ... spells out their firm
dates and projections
- http://en.opensuse.org/Roadmap  ... clicking some of the release
"product highlights" also convey the info (but the key word was "some",
as opposed to the ideal case where "all" the release product highlight
descriptions prominently convey such info)

Hopefully someone from the SUSE community will work towards making such
information both more prominently displayed and a little easier to find