G_STD on radio devices

Hi Mauro,

I was playing with a radio-only device yesterday when I noticed that it
somehow implemented G_STD. It turns out to be a side-effect of the G_STD
implementation in v4l2-ioctl.c:

        case VIDIOC_G_STD:
        {
                v4l2_std_id *id = arg;

                ret = 0;
                /* Calls the specific handler */
                if (ops->vidioc_g_std)
                        ret = ops->vidioc_g_std(file, fh, id);
                else
                        *id = vfd->current_norm;
                break;
	}

I was thinking of fixing this by changing it as follows:

	else if (vfd->tvnorms == 0)
		return -EINVAL;
	else
                *id = vfd->current_norm;

Is this the correct solution? Or do you have a better idea?

Regards,

	Hans