Re: KWorld ATSC 115 all static

hermann pitton wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 03.02.2009, 01:03 -0500 schrieb CityK:
>> - On Sunday Jan 25th I sent a lengthy message to the list... I went to the mailing list archive to
>> find a link for my message...only to discover it was NEVER achieved/recorded....grrrrr. So I'm at a complete loss as to who actually saw the Jan 25th message and who didn't.
>>

> On Jan. 18 the copy to the video4linux-list was dropped.
> Some mailers by default have a limit there and the number of recipients
> must be increased manually, i don't think it was intentionally.
>
> However, all on linux-media should have received your postings and they
> are in the archives.
> http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-media/msg00817.html

LOL -- that's hilarious; I had checked both
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thrd5.html#01125
and
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.video-input-infrastructure/203/focus=42489
and couldn't find it, so I didn't bother looking for it on spinics.
(Personally, I prefer neither of the 3 above archives, rather, I like
Marc, which I don't believe we've contacted yet ... I will bug Mauro
about this in a minute). I had figured that it might have been a
limitation with the message size. Anyway, good to know that the Jan 25th
message made its way to at least one archive.

>> - Further, somewhat concurrently, I discovered that (with Hans' kworld
>> test repo) analog TV was ONLY working with tvtime ... xawtv/motv and
>> kdetv were borked (I don't use Myth, so I have no idea what its status
>> would be ... though, I'd suspect that it works like tvtime).
>>

> I will try it with MythTV.

Thanks David.