Re: KWorld ATSC 115 all static

CityK wrote:
> If you had meant taking Hans' source and applying your "hack" patch to
> them, building and then proceeding with the modprobe steps, the answer
> is that I haven't tried yet. Will test -- might not be tonight though,
> as I have some other things that need attending too.

Okay, I lied -- given that building is really a background process, I
found time ... i.e. I cleaned up in the kitchen while the system
compiled ... kneel before me world, as I am a master multi-tasker!

>> Anyway, if the previous workaround works after Hans' changes, then I
>> think his changes should be merged -- even though it doesnt fix ATSC115,
>> it is indeed a step into the right direction.
>>
>> If the ATSC115 hack-fix patch doesn't apply anymore, please let me know
>> -- I'll respin it.

The "hack-fix" patch applies cleanly against Hans' sources. However, the
test results are negative -- the previous workaround ("modprobe tuner -r
and "modprobe tuner") fails to produce the desired result. In fact, as
similar to the results reported in the previous message, performing such
action produces no result in dmesg.