Re: PXA Quick capture interface with HV7131RP-Camera

struct pxacamera_platform_data gumstix_pxacamera_platform_data = {
	.init	= gumstix_pxacamera_init,
	.flags  = PXA_CAMERA_MASTER | PXA_CAMERA_DATAWIDTH_8 |
		PXA_CAMERA_PCLK_EN | PXA_CAMERA_MCLK_EN | PXA_CAMERA_PCP,
	.mclk_10khz = 1000,
};

^^ some register values are overwritten by my driver, so the more
interesting part are the register values of the quick capture
interface.

Here are the register values taken at the end of the capture:

CICR0: 900003FF
- DMAEN = 1
- ENB = 1
- All interrupts masked

CICR1: 13F8012
- DW = 2 (8 Bit)
- COLOR_SP = 2 (YCbCr)
- PPL = 639

CICR2: 0

CICR3: 1DF
- LPF = 479

CICR4: D80005
- DIV = 5
- MCLK_EN = 1
- VSP = 1
- PCP = 1
- PCLK_EN = 1

CISR: 0
^^ No interrupt flag is set

CITOR: 0

CIFR: 0 (even by enabling the fifos with 7 it doesn't work)

So according to the registers it should work. I even checked if the
PCLK, FV and LV signals arrive at the CPU by reading the according
pins as GPIOs.