Re: [linux-dvb] Where to buy a Dual PCI-e DVB-s2 card in switzerland ?

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 08:10:48PM +0100, BOUWSMA Barry wrote:

Hello ;-)

> (Feckin' Reply-To header makes it difficult to send a personal
> reply as well as a followup to the desired place...  Grrr...)

I don't really like the join of the different ml : over the past we have
seen lots of this king of question on linux-dvb and I don't know if it's
fine on this new one ? (if that's the case then I am for the
joining...). (with mutt for example a "g" reply to all).

> Seems that it is not yet widely available...

Yes you seem to be right.

> Can I assume you are in the Suisse Romande, and somewhat far
> from Germany/Basel, or perhaps somewhere like Zürich?  You

Yes, I am in Suisse Romande.

> can often save enough and get Mwst back if you shop over the
> border.  Feel free to respond privately if you do not wish
> to make your location public...

The Swiss Post recently changed there tax for presenting Mwst which
makes the shipping from outside not as interesting as it was just a
month ago here :-(

> In any case, I would suggest perhaps waiting a few weeks, and
> then seeing where it can be found in various online shops and
> price comparison sites...

For sure I'll do that, thank you very much for your answer,
--
Grégoire FAVRE http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com http://www.gnupg.org
               http://picasaweb.google.com/Gregoire.Favre