Re: [linux-dvb] Where to buy a Dual PCI-e DVB-s2 card in switzerland ?

(Feckin' Reply-To header makes it difficult to send a personal
reply as well as a followup to the desired place...  Grrr...)

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009, Gregoire Favre wrote:

> Igor Liplianin just announced support for XpressVu PCIe Dual Tuner Card
> and I was wondering where I could buy one, preferably in Switzerland.

Seems that it is not yet widely available...

Can I assume you are in the Suisse Romande, and somewhat far
from Germany/Basel, or perhaps somewhere like Zürich?  You
can often save enough and get Mwst back if you shop over the
border.  Feel free to respond privately if you do not wish
to make your location public...

In any case, I would suggest perhaps waiting a few weeks, and
then seeing where it can be found in various online shops and
price comparison sites...

barry bouwsma