Re: MC44S803 frontend (it works)

Hi Jochen,

Jochen Friedrich wrote:
This version works OK for me :-). The old version also worked, but was very insensitive (i only received one
transponder instead of 6, i guess this GPIO must switch on some RF-amplifyer or so).

Yes, you are correct. I also ensured that from TerraTec provided driver.

I moved af9015_i2c_xfer() things back as I now think those are enough general. If driver now works, and you are also happy for af9015 changes I did, af9015 changes are fine for me too.
Could you look and make fast test all are ok?

PS.
If you want remote working then send AF15IRTBL.bin (or USB-sniff) to me. From file I can look correct IR-codes for your remote control and after those are set it is rather easy to add key bindings for button events. This same apply all AF9015 devices, I am happy to add remotes too.

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/