Any progress on Lifeview DVB-T Hybrid Ex?

Hi all,

I recently bought a better used mediacenter PC (XP-MCE) that included 2 tuners. Since I have a Mythbox since before I thought I'll give it a go. But so far no luck.

I have been reading up on the matter because the cards seem to have onboard mpeg4 analog encoding.

Here are som info on the cards.
name: LifeView DVB-T Hybrid Ex (LR320)
chips on front:
Phillips  8275ac1
Phillips  saa7131e/03/g
Phillips  tda10046A
Altera    epm3032a
?         lv4052
Wischip   wis go7007sb
memory    em638325ts-6g

Back:
?         lvc245a
?         lvc125a

Further info will be available in the Wiki, such as lspci and so forth.

Best Regards
Jakob Sundberg