Linux man-pages PDF book

Hi Deri,

Since the conversation in groff's bug report was getting off-topic, I'm
opening this email thread.

The makefile target was recently renamed from build-book to
build-pdf-book (for consistency reasons).

I also reorganized the files to put them inside the build system.  Here
are now the files most relevant for generating the book:

	$ find \
		share/mk/configure/build-depends/texlive-fonts-extra/ \
		share/mk/build/fonts/ \
		share/mk/build/pdf/book/ \
		-type f;
	share/mk/configure/build-depends/texlive-fonts-extra/Tinos.pfb.mk
	share/mk/build/fonts/_.mk
	share/mk/build/fonts/TINOR
	share/mk/build/fonts/tinos.mk
	share/mk/build/pdf/book/_.mk
	share/mk/build/pdf/book/prepare.pl
	share/mk/build/pdf/book/front.roff
	share/mk/build/pdf/book/an.tmac

I removed the Tinos.pfa file, since now I generate it at build time
from the Tinos.pfb file (installed with Debian's texlive-fonts-extra).

Either the reorganization, or the generation of the font results in a
new warning:

troff:<standard input>:1649: error: cannot load font 'TINOR' to mark it as special

Since I didn't notice any changes in the PDF visually, and I removed a
gigantic binary file, I proceeded with it, even with the new warning.
It would be great if we can do something similar to get rid of the TINOR
file, and generate it at build time.
I would also like to do the same with the Unifont font, which I haven't
yet added because I hate adding gigantic binary files to the repo.

There's also the page issue.  Now it seems to reset the page number for
every TH.

Have a lovely day!
Alex

--