3p page wording

is it a requirement that the 3p pages only contain text that's
explicitly in POSIX? the siginfo_t::si_addr description on
system_data_types.7 (which is what people see if they `man siginfo_t`)
says "Address of faulting instruction", which isn't true for all
signals, and caused enough confusion for the ART maintainers that they
came to me as Android's libc maintainer for an adjudication. meanwhile
the sigaction.2 page says "Memory location which caused fault" which
seems much more helpful.

i _was_ going to send you a patch, but then i checked
https://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/basedefs/signal.h.html
which has the same unfortunate "Address of faulting instruction"
wording. at which point i assume you want me to file an Austin Group
bug (which i'll do anyway:
https://www.austingroupbugs.net/view.php?id=1775), and presumably wait
for POSIX's wording to improve before changing system_data_types.7?