SPDX license review requests

Hi everyone,

I have recently begun converting license names of licenses found in
Fedora's man-pages package to SPDX. Several of these licenses did not
have corresponding license identifier in SPDX. Because of this I have
submitted several license review requests for these licenses on SPDX
Github (links listed below). If you have any further comments
regarding these requests, please feel free to add them.

One of these licenses, LDP-1 (found in man5/dir_colors.5), was
unfortunately determined to be not-allowed in Fedora, so I'd like to
ask if it's possible to change the license of this man page so that it
can be included in Fedora.

Links to the issues mentioned above:
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/1947
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/1955