Pre-release 6.0-rc1

Gidday,

I can't yet make an official release because I need to make sure I
have a clear and complete list of steps to release, and I need to
write a few more scripts for that to work.

I also don't expect releasing before groff-1.23.0 is released,
since the current makefile makes use of a few features that will
be released with that version of groff.  They're not fundamental,
but it will be better if all of the features of the Makefile are
usable.

I'm going to uncouple the version numbers of this project from the
Linux kernel versions, since this project documents much more than
just the kernel.  Especially, libc (GNU libc) documentation is as
important as the kernel one for this project.

Since next release will be the biggest release in the Linux
man-pages project so far, due to not having released in a very
long time, and also since it's the first release that I'll do
as the main maintainer, it makes sense to start the 6 release
series.  Next official release will be "man-pages-6.0".

Some work has improved on the Makefile for releasing, so I expect
that to be closer now.

<https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/docs/man-pages/man-pages.git/tag/?h=man-pages-6.0-rc1>

Cheers,

Alex