Re: Update bpf-helpers(7) man page

Hi Quentin,

On 7/20/22 23:44, Quentin Monnet wrote:
Since you're offering, I wouldn't mind leaving it to you to run the
script before each release. I'm willing to help, but I don't really
trust myself with remembering this every time, so having it written
down as one of the steps in your RELEASE file is probably the best way
to make sure the update happens.

Yep.

Please do reach out if the script didn't behave as expected, though.
I'll be happy to assist.

Okay, I'll try it and will come back if I need help.

Thanks!

but if something changes in that script, it would be nice to notify us,
if we're using them.

I do realise we failed to send a notice when we renamed the script,
please accept my apologies for that. I'll be more careful in the
future.

I wasn't yet involved in maintaining the man-pages at the time the script changed, so no need to apologize to me :p

Cheers,

Alex

Thanks,
Quentin