Update bpf-helpers(7) man page

Hi Michael, everyone,

I was directed to you by Quentin Monnet with regards to a missing
function in the bpf-helpers(7) Linux man page. I found out that the
man page doesn't have anything regarding bpf_redirect_neigh(). Quentin
mentioned that he has a script which generates the man page from the
comments in the source code, but then I am not sure how and when the
man page is being generated so that it gets out of date. This function
definitely has comments/documentation in the code and it works
properly but is missing in the man page.

Is this something you can help with?

Thank you,
Rumen Telbizov