Re: SIGNAL(7): Still "calling process" instead of "calling thread".

Hello Robin,

On 18 May 2018 at 17:00, Robin Kuzmin <kuzmin.robin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Michael,
> Regarding item 2, if I ever find the time then I will
> * chech-out/clone the whole repo of the man pages,
> * search for all the occurrences of "calling process" and in some cases
> replace it with "calling thread",
> * generate the diff/patch and send it to you.
>
> Will that work for you ?

Yes, but start with a few small pieces, rather than sending me a large
patch or a large patch series.

>  If not then what is the process you employ (URL with description)?
> If yes then I need the repo URL and file extension to search/replace the
> text in.

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/docs/man-pages/man-pages.git
https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/contributing.html
https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/patches.html