SIGNAL(7): Still "calling process" instead of "calling thread".

Michael,
Thank you for releasing man-pages-4.16!

More feedback:
1. http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man7/signal.7.html
I see:
"suspend execution of the calling process or thread".
I suspect it should be:
"suspend execution of the calling thread".

2. I recommend reviewing the whole set of man pages, in some cases the
phrase "calling process" needs to be replaced by "calling thread" (or
removed).

Robin Kuzmin
kuzmin.robin@xxxxxxxxx