Re: Lack of sshfs(1) man page

Hello Piotr,

On 11/24/2014 03:20 PM, Piotr Dobrogost wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I was looking for sshfs man page at
> http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/dir_section_1.html but it's not there.

I've added it to my scripts, so it'll go out with the next site refresh.
(See http://blog.man7.org/2013/05/adding-further-man-pages-to-html.html)

No. The set at man7.org is not as extensive as at linux.die.net...

> Also should I prefer man7.org/linux/man-pages/ man pages to
> http://linux.die.net/man/ ones?

It depends, and obviously I am biased. The pages rendered
at man7.org tend to be (*much*) more up to date, and the
COLOPHON tells you exactly where the page came from, and
when. That info is not available on most other sites that
provide HTML renderings, and the pages on some of those
sites are years out of date. As outlined in the blog post,
I am open to add projects to the rendered set, which currently
comprises around 100 projects.

Cheers,

Michael

--