Man page typo

Hi!

My name is Mihail Paraschivescu, I'm from Romania. I have a lot of experience under Linux in C/C++ and a few days ago I got a new project related to System V message queues. So I start to document myself about all the things it may involve. While reading the man page of msgsnd(2) function I saw that among other thing it's written that:

"The queue capacity is defined by the msg_bytes field in the associated data structure for the message queue."

If I'm not wrong, the exact name of that field in the msqid_ds structure is msg_qbytes. The same thing appears also on the online manual pages, I checked it already.

I know this is a very minor typo, but I thought that it would be better to fix it such that other coders to get 100% correct information form this man page.

I am using Mandriva Linux 2010 and the man page is "part of release 3.23 of the Linux man-pages project".

Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

Mihail