Re: Amiga, serial and SYSRQ

On Sun, May 19, 2024 at 04:58:17PM +0200, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

Probably some of the Warp 1260 on-board hardware has its interrupt line
asserted, causing an interrupt storm when Linux enables interrupts.
Amiboot knows how to reset several boards to prevent this, but it
doesn't support Warp 1260 yet.

https://github.com/geertu/m68kboot/blob/master/common/amiga/linuxboot.c#L195

Doesn't the kernel print out something like "too many spurious interrupts etcetc" in
this case?

Anyhow, any debug option i could turn on? I've tried everything IRQ related, but
that didn't change a bit. I understand it requires a new fw from the board
manufacturer or a quirk in the bootloader, but i would like to get something more
verbose before i ping them.
--
bye,
p.