Re: Amiga, serial and SYSRQ

Hi Paolo,

On Sat, May 18, 2024 at 8:17 PM Paolo Pisati <p.pisati@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Some context: i'm trying to collect a backtrace from my Amiga 1200 + Warp
1260[1] + flicker fixer that refuses to boot and shows a solid grey screen.

I've added some printk around init/main.c::start_kernel() and it *appears* to be
hanging in "local_irq_enable();".

Doh, I missed this part. So it never gets to initcall_debug.

Probably some of the Warp 1260 on-board hardware has its interrupt line
asserted, causing an interrupt storm when Linux enables interrupts.
Amiboot knows how to reset several boards to prevent this, but it
doesn't support Warp 1260 yet.

https://github.com/geertu/m68kboot/blob/master/common/amiga/linuxboot.c#L195

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert