Re: Arches that don't support PREEMPT

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
Von: "anton ivanov" <anton.ivanov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
It's been a while. I remember that I dropped it at the time, but do not remember
the full details.

There was some stuff related to FP state and a few other issues I ran into while
rewriting the interrupt controller. Some of it may be resolved by now as we are
using host cpu flags, etc.

I remember also having a hacky but working version almost 10 years ago.
It was horrible slow because of the extra scheduler rounds.
But yes, if PREEMPT will be a must-have feature we'll have to try again.

Thanks,
//richard