Re: LLVM buildbot for m68k backend has been moved to production

YAY \o/ !

On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 5:36 PM Alex Perez <aperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Fantastic, great job, Adrian!

Jeffrey Walton wrote on 1/20/23 6:17 AM:
On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 5:51 AM John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaubitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For a number of weeks, the LLVM buildbot which cross-compiles the M68K backend
has been "green", i.e. builds and testsuite have passed without problems [1].

As a consequence, I have asked the admin of the LLVM buildbot master server to
move our buildbot from staging to production. After receiving approval yesterday,
I moved the buildbot to production now [2].

Another step forward in maturing the M68K backend in LLVM. More news on the backend
coming soon, I'm preparing a longer report.
Good job, Adrian.

Jeff

--
Antonio Vargas Gonzalez | winden ^ capsule ^ rgba ^ network ^
batman.group | +windenntw | windenntw@xxxxxxxxx