Re: penguin (was Re: Linux-mac68k project account maintenance)

On Sun, 14 Jun 2020, Josh Juran wrote:

As my most recent participation was co-developing Penguin, I probably
don't need to be an admin. :-)

If your sourceforge account is still a going concern I'll leave the commit
bit as-is -- I'd hate to discourage possible future contributions!

Let me know if there's any other information or action you need from me.
I'd also be interested in any hearing about efforts to virtualize Mac OS
or Mac applications on Linux/m68k, as I might be able to assist with
those.

I don't know of any MacOS virtualization efforts (kvm for linux-m68k?)

Personally, I'd love to see EMILE ported to MacRelix, as a replacement for
Penguin. Reason being, there are several Penguin bugs that result in boot
crashes and some other bugs besides. Almost all have workarounds, but you
have to read the docs to find out about them (and go out of your way to
apply them).