Re: Linux-mac68k project account maintenance (fwd)

On Jun 14, 2020, at 9:15 PM, Finn Thain <fthain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When I send email to <jax@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> it bounces...

I haven't tried to log into SourceForge in a long time, and I have no idea what still works.  Please use jjuran@xxxxxxxxx for future emails.

jax is still listed as a project admin.

As my most recent participation was co-developing Penguin, I probably don't need to be an admin. :-)

Let me know if there's any other information or action you need from me.  I'd also be interested in any hearing about efforts to virtualize Mac OS or Mac applications on Linux/m68k, as I might be able to assist with those.

Thanks for reaching out!

Josh