Re: A4000 reboot hangs

Hi Stefan,

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 5:54 AM Stefan Reinauer
<stefan.k.reinauer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is anyone else experiencing reboot hangs on Amiga?
My setup is A4000D, A3660/66, ZZ9000

I can see the last message before the screen goes dark and the HDD LED
stays lit, but the machine never gets out of reset. So I currently
assume it gets stuck somewhere in arch/m68k/amiga/config/amiga_reset()

Does it work if Linux doesn't touch the ZZ9000 (i.e. without your WIP
drivers)?

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds