A4000 reboot hangs

Hi,

Is anyone else experiencing reboot hangs on Amiga?
My setup is A4000D, A3660/66, ZZ9000

I can see the last message before the screen goes dark and the HDD LED
stays lit, but the machine never gets out of reset. So I currently
assume it gets stuck somewhere in arch/m68k/amiga/config/amiga_reset()

[ 1741.620000] reboot: Restarting system

I currently have to use the old IDE driver because the new one does
not cope with my SD2IDE adapter (waiting on a different drive). Not
sure if this is relevant at all, but I assume the HD LED is more
coincidence rather than root cause.

Stefan