Re: [patch 1/6] hardirq: Make hardirq bits generic

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Michael Schmitz
<schmitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there an easy to setup/use emulator around on which I could try to
dig into that myself?

I believe Geert uses ARAnyM for his tests of m68k kernels on emulators - it
is reasonably easy to set up and use. I've used it to debug problems we had
with the SLUB allocator two years ago.

Indeed. ARAnyM is the way to go.

Not that it would hurt to try Geert's last non-booting kernel on true
hardware - either send the kernel image or a patch to apply to your current
tree please, Geert.

Patches sent by private email.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert